Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Missionary is home!




And he can even play the piano now!



5 comments:

Tom and Nan said...

Christy,
I love your blog. I didn't even know you had one. I would have been peeking a lot more. Thanks for the fun night of tennis. We need to do it again soon.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Christy,
I'm so happy that you've joined the blogging world. Now you can post pictures of the backyard, how's the remodeling going? I love all the pictures. You have a beautiful family.
Samantha

Joel and Teri's Place said...

Love your family pictures. Esp. the temple ones. Hear your house is looking great. We miss seeing you guys!

Adrienne said...

Yay! Another blogger! Now it will be easier to keep in touch! Love all the pictures. Miss you guys!

The Good Life said...

Hi Harns fam!
I found your blog through Nan's CONGRATS! I am so happy for your family to be sealed together. That is great! Are you guys still in YL?