AUGUST 8, 2009
Chris and Tina got married in the Los Angeles temple. It was an absolutely beautiful day (well, except for the wind...) starting with the ceremony at the temple, being with family and friends to celebrate afterwards, the reception that night....then off to a Mediterranean cruise for their honeymoon. We are so happy for them and welcome Tina with open arms into our family! Looking for to many future memories with the two of you! Love you!!!!! Awwww... the blessings of eternal families... Then the fun of opening WAY too many presents!






1 comments:
Christy,
I was putting together my gospel doctrine lesson handout on “Sealed...for Time and for All Eternity” and thought of Chris and Tina's beautiful wedding in the LA temple. I did a google search and here I am. I used a quote by President Hinckley -“Be fiercely loyal one to another” and their picture represented the essence of this eternal love...
Tracey
Post a Comment