



BRODERICK SEAN HARNS
BORN 9-13-10
20.5", 8 LBS. 4 OZ.
Welcome Brody! Our precious little grandson arrived at 10:22 p.m. - and once we got the phone call - of course I didn't sleep the rest of the night! We are so excited!!!! Grandma (or maybe "Grammie"???) left Wednesday (could hardly wait one whole day!) and Papa left Friday. We got to spend some quality time with Brody. All day Friday ... I just held him and stared at him like I used to with our little ones. He looks so much like Sean! He is perfect - doesn't EVER cry even. It warms my heart to see what good parents Sean and Christine are. I have already decided that monthly visits to SLC are warranted!







3 comments:
Sooo precious! I already love that little boy! Congratulations to everyone! From grandma and grandpa to all the aunts and uncles.
brings me to tears! he's so cute. gotta love that first grandkid. he's gonna be sooo loved, and sooo spoiled! can't wait to meet him.
He is perfect and oh so darling...
Congrats!!! I can see the love and adoration in everyone's eyes. I think that you should go visit every month, but make sure to tell us when they're in Southern CA so we can make a special trip down there, to meet him. By the way, I think Brody should call you Grammie:)
Eric and I are so excited for the new parents AND the new grandparents.
Post a Comment