Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lindsay & Loren are Getting Married!!

Loren arranged (with a lot of white-lie telling from me) to have Lindsay come to So. Cal. for a "surprise".  I got her here with the pretense of watching the twins while Kirk and I went to Las Vegas to see Garth Brooks.  It worked perfectly!  I picked up Loren from the airport at noon, we finished last minute preparations so when Lindsay came home with Kirk that night - Loren was all neatly "wrapped up" with the biggest surprise of her life!  It turned out awesome - our planning paid off and hats off to everyone for keeping a secret - since really I think the whole world knew about it :)  The ring is drop-dead gorgeous - Lindsay will make a beautiful bride.  Congratulations Lindsay and Loren ... so excited for you to start your life together.  We love you!
 
  
 

0 comments: